Christopher T. Casey has been practicing law for more than 25 years. A lifelong resident of the North Shore, after graduating from New England Law Boston, he started at the Casey and Casey Law Offices with his father, Joseph Casey, and his sister Pamela Casey O'Brien, who currently serves as Register of Essex Probate and Family Court.
Attorney Casey brings those skills to his estate planning work and at the Superior and Probate Courts. He serves as Counsel to Salem Five Bank and Eastern Bank, as well as to the Housing Authorities of Beverly and Salem, and to the Lynnfield Center Water District.
Attorney Casey is a member of the National Association of Elder Law. Attorney Casey was elected to the Essex County Commissioners Office in 1994 and served in this position until 1999. He has served since 2000 as a member of the Marblehead Zoning Board of Appeals. Mr. Casey is a former advisory board member of the Salvation Army, former Trustee of the Essex Agricultural and Technical Institute, former advisory board member of the North Shore Catholic Charities, and former Secretary of the Friends of Lynn/Nahant Beach Association. He has served on the Executive Committee of the Essex County Bar Association since 1995.
Chris is an active member of the Pastoral Council at Star of the Sea parish in Marblehead and the Salem Rotary Club. Chris is a long-time member of, and has served on numerous committees at Tedesco Country Club in Marblehead and the Corinthian Yacht Club in Marblehead.
Mr. Casey and his wife Sharon, who also is a member of the Casey and Lundregan firm, have three children and reside in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Massachusetts, 1992
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Conveyancing Association, Member
- National Association of Elder Law
- Marblehead Zoning Board of Appeals, Member , 2000 to 2013
- Lynn/Nahant Beach Association, Secretary
- Essex County Bar Association, 1995 to 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Essex County Commissioners Office, 1994 to 1999
- Casey and Casey Law Offices
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Advisory Board Member, Salvation Army
- Former Advisory Board Member, North Shore Catholic Charities
- Member, Pastoral Council at Star of the Sea Parish, Marblehead
- Member and Former President, Salem Rotary Club
- Member, Tedesco Country Club in Marblehead
- Member, Corinthian Yacht Club in Marblehead