Christopher T. Casey has been practicing law for thirty years. Attorney Casey is a lifelong resident of the North Shore. After graduating from New England Law- Boston, he started at the Casey & Casey Law Offices with his father, Joseph Casey, and his sister Pamela Casey O'Brien, who currently serves as Register of the Essex County Probate and Family Court.
Attorney Casey brings his thirty years of knowledge to his estate planning clients, private real estate representation, and his fiduciary litigation work in the Superior and Probate Courts. In addition to his private clients, Attorney Casey serves as counsel to Salem Five Bank and Eastern Bank, as well as to the Housing Authorities of Beverly and Salem.
Attorney Casey is a proud member of the National Association of Elder Law. Attorney Casey was elected to the Essex County Commissioners Office in 1994 and served in this position until 1999. He was the past President of the Salem Rotary Club. He has served since 2000 as a member of the Marblehead Zoning Board of Appeals. Attorney Casey is a former advisory board member of the Salvation Army, former Trustee of the Essex North Shore Agricultural and Technical Institute, former advisory board member of the North Shore Catholic Charities, and former Secretary of the Friends of Lynn/Nahant Beach Association. Attorney Casey has served as counsel and secretary to the Corinthian Yacht Club. He has also served on the Executive Committee of the Essex County Bar Association since 1995 and currently serves as secretary.
Attorney Casey is a certified conciliator and mediator, specializing in fiduciary litigation and serving with the Essex County Bar Association. He represents private parties in helping resolve family disputes in the transfer of wealth from one generation to the next.
Attorney Casey is an active member of the Pastoral Council at Our Lady Star of the Sea parish in Marblehead and the Salem Rotary Club. Attorney Casey and his wife Sharon have three children and reside in Marblehead, Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Massachusetts, 1992
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Conveyancing Association, Member
- National Association of Elder Law
- Marblehead Zoning Board of Appeals, Member , 2000 to 2013
- Lynn/Nahant Beach Association, Secretary
- Essex County Bar Association, 1995 to 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Essex County Commissioners Office, 1994 to 1999
- Casey and Casey Law Offices
Pro Bono Activities
- Former Advisory Board Member, Salvation Army
- Former Advisory Board Member, North Shore Catholic Charities
- Member, Pastoral Council at Star of the Sea Parish, Marblehead
- Member and Former President, Salem Rotary Club
- Member, Tedesco Country Club in Marblehead
- Member, Corinthian Yacht Club in Marblehead